Got any favorite "Guy Quotes"

oxburger

Got any favorite humorous guy quotes? My two favorites:

"I told my wife she could tell me what to do, or how to do it, but not both"

"If it doesn't fit, isn't straight or is too tight, you haven't hit it hard enough"

"I cut it twice and it's still too short"

"Its been rode hard and put away wet"

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."

"Oops"

Not just a "guy" quote, but an American guy quote:

Two years ago, my niece and her family came to visit us from Germany. It was their first trip to America, with a change of planes in Washington, DC. Anxious to make sure they had boarded the right shuttle bus, my niece asked a Delta pilot, who had stepped onto the bus, for confirmation. When told "yes, you're on the right bus" she confided that this was her first ride on an airplane.

"Oh yeah?" he replied. "Mine, too!" For the life of me, I can't picture an Air France or Lufthansa pilot saying that.

Not a guy quote so much as something endemic in Washington:

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits!"

And Oxburger, my favorite quote from Stripes: "Lighten up, Francis."

Hal

Last edited:
I only came here for 2 reasons: kick some ass and drink some beer, and I'm just about out of beer.

Guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do...

and while extremely drunk- Hey, watch what I can do!

When you going to grow up and be somebody!?
Never going to make any money in that damn printing business!!

My dad was the master of sarcasm-
You break a window playing baseball and he says "That's okay. It'll grow back"

"He died like a man"

Yikes! This was said by Gene Hunt in a recent episode of "Ashes to Ashes" - but I think has been said by many another in movies and the tube.

gordon p

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back