Grand-kids are priceless - true story

MailGuru

On a recent stay over at our house, my 6-year old grandson was playing games on the home computer and complaining about how slow the speed of the communication was. I told him to just be patient, the screens will refresh at the maximum speed possible of our DSL internet provider.

After about 10-minutes I went in the home-office to check in on him. I panicked when I saw that he had removed all the post-it notes affixed to the edges of the monitor containing all his Grandmommy's and my log-ins, User-Id's and passwords to our various bank account sites, credit cards, insurance accounts, HR benefit accounts, etc.

Me - putting both hands on top of my head: "What have you done!?!?!", "Where are all the post-it notes!?!"

Grandson: "They are right here, Pa-Pa. (pointing to the stack on the desk off to the side). I figured it out. Grandmommy's computer was so slow because she had too much stuff on it."

-True Story ---- I couldn't be angry, his logic was sound, and, I was too busy laughing.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back