Graphic Wizard laminator

Bobk

We are thinking of purchasing a GW PT33LSC laminator. Does anyone have experience with this machine?
What do you think of it?

No experience, but from quickly looking at the machine online, my first question would be the same as I've just raised on another thread about laminating...
Does this machine require the use of OEM laminating film (like the Fujiplas do) and if so what is the cost per metre of the substrate versus 1000m rolls of Boss or Ultrabond digital film.
This one factor alone may determine whether the machine is commercially viable for your operation.

No experience, but from quickly looking at the machine online, my first question would be the same as I've just raised on another thread about laminating...
Does this machine require the use of OEM laminating film (like the Fujiplas do) and if so what is the cost per metre of the substrate versus 1000m rolls of Boss or Ultrabond digital film.
This one factor alone may determine whether the machine is commercially viable for your operation.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back