harlequin rip support for konica bizhub c6000

While our RIP software (the RTI Harlequin RIP) will not drive the Bizhub directly we have some customers that use our PDF Raster RIP-Kit or TIFF RIP-Kit to output to existing RIPs, inkjet printers, digital presses, etc. You can find out more about the TIFF or PDF Raster RIPs on our site:

Harlequin RIP, Harlequin RIPs, Software RIP, NEW! Harlequin Software RIP Version 8.3

Are you trying to solve a particular problem? Is your existing RIP not working properly?

I've used a HQ RIP to preprocess pages for the BizHub Pro 1050. We RIPped them at 600 DPI, round dot and I think it was 110 lpi. We weren't sending multipage TIFFs but it was a bit faster. We'd FTP the files into the 1050. How to do that again though I cannot remember.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back