Harmony??? Urgent!!

cosmo

Hi,

Im trying to do a reinstall of prinergy and the DVD install disk 1 is scratched, i cant get harmony to install, tried a couple of different computers and wont work, I cant find the download on kodak ecentral for it, is it on a creo site that has since disappeared? Has anyone got the harmony.exe file they can send me? Kodak are closed over the weekend here in Australia and im pretty desperate, our main server fried and im stuck with plates i cant get out without redoing curves.

Harmony

Harmony

Is the Harmony software being sold separately or does it came with other software? Can I get a copy of the installer?

Hi ataraxia, Harmony is a independent software. You just installed it into the computer where Evo is or any computer as well. You then used it to make the curve or table you required. You imported the curve into Evo. Hope this will help.

Hi ataraxia, is your system connected to a kodak platesetter or imagesetter? Anyway you can output a uncalibrated (no correction) curve either you get the file from the system if available or make it yourself. After you have output it, measures the output with a densitometer and input the data using the harmony. Transfer the file to the evo. Recheck using the corrected curve. That's all

Hi Mark I can't install it something is missing I think, Should it be setup.exe.
Best regards,

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back