Has anyone dealt with this company???

kdw75

https://proimagingsupplies.com/home.html

We ordered a printer from them over the weekend and when I tried to confirm that they received payment and get a ship date, my email bounced back saying their inbox was full and when I call I get an answering machine.

We ordered some supplies from them years ago, but this is the first large purchase so I am a little nervous at this point.

kdw75

They finally called me back and I am feeling good now. Apparently they are a small place and a little understaffed. They have setup an install date and I am at ease once again. lol

Feel free to contact us for printing products as well. ProImaging is one of our competitors and we carry the same products (if not more). We are located in the Chicago suburbs with warehouses around the contiguous states.

IT Supplies

So You Want to Invest In Inkjet

I Want to Invest in Inkjet, But…
Over the past few years I’ve watched a group of transactional and direct mail printers strategically shift from monochrome toner machines to full-color toner and inkjet presses. Most banished old black-only toner boxes but kept their color toner devices around because they anticipated needing both color inkjet and toner presses to meet customer needs. They were right then and continue to be right today. Because toner and inkjet can be better together. Read the Post