Have I missed this week's RePrint?

Usually a new strip would have been posted by now. Have I missed it somewhere?

FL

Artistic inspiration normally does not work to a schedule. We might have to wait at times for the next masterpiece from Gordasso. :)

It could also be that there is no need to waste a good work of art for the slow Thanksgiving week. ;-)

Artistic inspiration normally does not work to a schedule. We might have to wait at times for the next masterpiece from Gordasso. :)

It could also be that there is no need to waste a good work of art for the slow Thanksgiving week. ;-)

I'm on schedule, but Cory (who posts the RE:print 'toons) might be in a Walmart line up to get a new Black Friday/Thanksgiving discounted ManRolland press. :-/

best gordo

I'm on schedule, but Cory (who posts the RE:print 'toons) might be in a Walmart line up to get a new Black Friday/Thanksgiving discounted ManRolland press. :-/

best gordo

I hope Cory doesn't get pepper sprayed.

So a manroland press is now a turkey. Times have changed.

I was the one doing the pepper spraying..had to get that deal on the Wii :) regular publishing will resume this week.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back