hdbg sm-74

kupluk

hi...
i got a prob with sm 74-4 at 2nd unit
an error msg: water pan roller running dry
reality : there nothing wrong dampening solution.
circulation of dampening solution is good

can you help me......
please....

depending on age you may have to trace the wires clear back to the wire block. if your lucky there is a quick connector right on the other side of the side frame. I guess you could try to splice the wire for a quick fix.

i got a prob with sm 74-4 at 2nd unit
an error msg: water pan roller running dry
reality : there nothing wrong dampening solution.
circulation of dampening solution is good
is there any connection
between water pan level sensor and blanket washing device?
coz the BWD not detected at sm 74-4/2009 at 2nd unit

Last edited:
I doubt the blanket washer sensor could cause the issue. because that sensor and the blanket washer send errors back independantly. I would assume they could be shorting and cause intermittant issues and they might get connected in very close proximity to each other. if you call heidelberg they can tell you witch to wires to short in order to get the sensor bypassed, to get running immediately. if shorting the 2 wires does not work then you have a bigger issue. if it does work, it is just the sensor. it looks like you have a newer 74 so there is probably a quick connector under the side frame cover. turn the press off short wires at the connector. I dont recall if it is a 2 or 3 wire system so you may still have to call heidelberg. I believe this one is a 2 wire. also a sensor is cheap if you have a quick connector you could be fixed tomorrow very easily.

if dampening solution or other chemical not recommended by heidelberg
it can be the starting issue of all problem at my SM-74 4?

As long as you are using chemistry (roller wash/Fountain solution) supplied from a reputable supplier that will not be your issue. Heidelberg can recommend which chemistry works best for your machine as long as they back up the recommendation with technical support.

Id replace the water pan level sensor first. Ive replaced a few over the years on our sm-74's.

Cut the wires as close as you can to the bad sensor and splice the wires of the new sensor and you should be good to go.....

Main Drive Power Supply-36 module at heidelberg sm 74-4/2009

i got a problem with Main Drive Power Supply-36 module at sm 74-4/2009
MDPS-36 module blow up (short circuit)
Have been repaired that MDPS-36 module by our maintenance
But we have new Problem
MDPS-36 module can not function as before
MDPS-36 module can not connect to the system

can you help us to identify, cause why MDPS-36 module sort circuit?
and what's wrong with MDPS-36 module after we repaired?

Hi sir
what cptronic are you using? or cpc 1-01-04? or Cptronic Modular or compact ?
Let me know for indicate you some Tips.
Blessing
[email protected]
celular+WhatsApp:+50588611441

Hi sir.
I did not receive any PIC from yours.
However i can explain something about his problem with his Main Drive Power Supply-36 module
1) The electronic components , that did you buy probably Are NOT 100% compatible with the Heidelberg Components.
2) They manufactures with strictly number, and possible you did buy some Generic components. they are NOT have the same electrical/electronic parameters.
3) Many suppliers electronic store, they sell as Alternative, BUT they know is possible they will NOT work in the practice.
4) Assuming that they are o.k the electronic componenets are originall.
5) You must 100% sure that other components are NOT open, leakage, short, and out of Tolerance like resistor,etc.
6) The heidelberg SM74 like any other SM , are new Tech with Brushless main drive.
7) Have many section like 15Z1 filter, and the Part BLT /TTk rectifies the three phases supply voltages.as intermediate circuite voltage,to the six power transistors which are set up as a Three phases brige.Depending on the information received from the control electronics, transistor feed current to the main motor.
8) You must sure the power supply in his machine is 100% o.k within tolerance indicates by Heidelberg D. M.
Let me know
[email protected]
celular+WhatsApp:+50588611441

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back