Heidelberg QM46 Circumferential Register Jammed

dagoof

I've managed to jam the registration shift on PU2 of the QM46 - could anyone advise on a way to free it up?

I've had an engineer take a look but he's not that experienced on the QM, said he can't see any way to fix it without removing the whole head (big job he wouldn't take on!) but that maybe someone else could advise on an easier way.

Can anyone help?

I've managed to jam the registration shift on PU2 of the QM46 - could anyone advise on a way to free it up?

I've had an engineer take a look but he's not that experienced on the QM, said he can't see any way to fix it without removing the whole head (big job he wouldn't take on!) but that maybe someone else could advise on an easier way.

Can anyone help?

Can you be a little more descriptive ? How is it jammed ? Foreign object ? Exceeded adjustment limit ?

It's exceed the limit - I hadn't used it in a while and think it had been left at full adjustment...I then tried to adjust a bit more!

I think I might have freed it now but it's looking like the push gear isn't connecting with the upper gear.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back