Help Upgrading a Creo Lotem 400 ti windows 2000

Paradise

Hello everyone. I made a mistake at work. I took it upon myself to upgrade our Lotem 400 from Windows NT to Windows 2000. I ran the upgrade function on Windows 2000. Everything went smooth until I fired up the Lotem 400 software. That's where my problems start.

Now I get a system error (create file,2) followed by a list of things that are not working.

I looked at my device manager to see if something is not working right. Lo and behold there's a yellow exclamation point in a PCI bridge.

What I see is that I am missing a driver. I see COM's 1 to 4 but I am missing 5. I installed a very fragile original hard drive to see if I could detect what COM 5 is. Looks like it's the Distribution Card.

I would like to know if anyone can help me locate a driver for my distribution card for windows 2000.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back