help with DPM 2340

fro10987

i recently acquired a DPM 2340 and it is giving me fits. I can get the plate material to load but the rip keeps telling me that the paper is out if i try to send anything to the DPM, the rip reads "error paper out". i checked the manual for troubleshooting it says there is a jam in the drum but I took the left side cover of and can clearly see the plate material is cleanly wrapped around the inside of the drum! I am thinking possibly the little drop switch at the front may be the problem but would sure love it if there is someone else out there that may have had this issue in the past and what the problem was. any help would be greatly appreciated

I have been through the material setup and it shows it still has 151.6 feet left, if this is accurate or not I am not sure but I dont believe it can actually estimate the cassette. I have tried changing that info also so that it showed it having 35 feet left but still get the same result. The previous owner said they would stop by today and give me a hand and hopefully it is some silly thing I am missing and npt a darn sensor or something hardware related. thanks for the suggestion

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back