help with Service Manuals

Anastasia

Dear colleagues, hi.
Am looking the way to buy Service manuals for Heidelberg SM 52-4, PM 52-4 and Komori GS226/228, L-426, Spica 426.
I just can't imagine where I can get it, because have been looking for it for a long time, no any results...:(
If anyone can help me, pls let me know.

Thank you guys

I can only speak to the Komori manuals, I serviced them for 20 years. There really isn't a service manual for a specific press. There are manuals for various machine devices such as perfectors, consoles, inkers, inker options...etc. That which would constitute a "service manual" for most any Komori press would be a stack of manuals for various devices/options.

Funny, I just threw away a stack of Komori technical manuals that was about 2 feet tall a couple weeks ago, although most were for older machines before I started getting everything in digital format.

But generally, if you are looking for a manual that tells you how to fix _?_ on a Komori, instructions on disassembly, repair , and reassembly, I don't think one exists, at least I never saw one.

Last edited:
I suggest contacting the Komori distributor for your region, there are differences in the machinery from one region to another. They should be able to get you replacement manuals, schematic and operation manuals.

Komori is continually improving their products, they will make changes/improvements from one serial number to the next. So unless you get the schematic manual for the exact serial number there is a chance there may be some discrepancies.

Follow the link for a worldwide distributor list Overseas Distributor - KOMORI Corporation

Hope this helps

The problem is that we have contacted them, but they don't provide it.
We buy used machines from Japan, not new Komori. Maybe that's why they don't want to provide it

I see, that is a problem, the machinery you are getting out of Japan is probably different than the distributor in your area or country is selling, the serial number scheme is probably different as well.

electronic diagram for Komori Sprint 226p

electronic diagram for Komori Sprint 226p

I can only speak to the Komori manuals, I serviced them for 20 years. There really isn't a service manual for a specific press. There are manuals for various machine devices such as perfectors, consoles, inkers, inker options...etc. That which would constitute a "service manual" for most any Komori press would be a stack of manuals for various devices/options.

Funny, I just threw away a stack of Komori technical manuals that was about 2 feet tall a couple weeks ago, although most were for older machines before I started getting everything in digital format.

But generally, if you are looking for a manual that tells you how to fix _?_ on a Komori, instructions on disassembly, repair , and reassembly, I don't think one exists, at least I never saw one.

As you are servicing various models of komori . I need electronic Diagram of consolefor Komori 226p. as some of the sensor or photo cell are malfunctioning and when paper approaching at the headlay after leaving feeder and signals feeder to stop when I turned off switches for photocells and make process manual . it works fine in this manual mode. but for smooth operation of machine I need it rectify it . I hope you will be helpful to me for that. wating for your reply

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back