How link pages?

K3NS4N

Hi friends, I have a big problem, a client has a book of 128 pages, but the problem is that I have 128 PDFs files :/

I need know if PitStop has somehow for link all these pages orderly, I tried use "Insert PDF Document" option, but is impossible add sundry pages both.

No. Acrobat Pro can create a book (portfolio) by merging all pages into one. Other tools can do it to. But if you have PitStop then you have acrobat already and are good to go.

When one has PitStop, it can be hard to remember how powerful Acrobat Pro can be by itself!

Acrobat Pro - File/Create/Combine Files Into a Single PDF.

Next I would perform a “Save As” as a mini cleanup of the combined file (presuming that the combine routine does not clean up the file).

Then I would most likely perform a File/Save As/Optimised PDF with custom settings (no resampling, no compression etc) to perform a full clean up the file.

At each save as or optimise step, perhaps save under a slightly different file name and compare file sizes and most importantly the content of the PDF just in case images, fonts or something else has suffered.

Stephen Marsh

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back