How to build my own web2print...

ricknwebtoprint

Hello... how are you?

I am trying to build my own web2print website. Could anyone tell me how to integrate CorelDraw business card templates onto the website so that my customers are able to edit (edit their name, title, upload image etc.) the card online.

I am good in Corel Draw x3, Adobe Photoshop, PHP, MySql, Html, Flash, and have some knowledge about web server, ecommere etc.

Thanks lot!

Well if you know about all that stuff then you should be well on your way. i would be using something like the GD library in PHP to generate the business cards, to start with anyway.

Hello... how are you?

I am trying to build my own web2print website. Could anyone tell me how to integrate CorelDraw business card templates onto the website so that my customers are able to edit (edit their name, title, upload image etc.) the card online.

I am good in Corel Draw x3, Adobe Photoshop, PHP, MySql, Html, Flash, and have some knowledge about web server, ecommere etc.

Thanks lot!

Try ZetaPrints, why reinvent the wheel? All the templates are CorelDraw only, you can brand it to look like it's your site, and you only pay per use, no upfront costs. I've been using them for about a year now, no issues that haven't been handled very well by their support.

Corel Draw and web2print

Corel Draw and web2print

I think zeta print is one of the best web2print (low cost, easy to use etc.). However, I'd like to have a my own site because I want to be able to customize the website (user interface, more decorative etc.). That's why I want to build my own web2print site. My main question is HOW COREL DRAW and THE WEBSITE WORK TOGETHER. What kind of web-plugins or tools required to make web2print website? Thanks.

There is a PDF webtoprint template framework being developed open-source for ResourceSpace Digital Asset Management System, that explores how open source tools (FPDF in particular) can manage to do this kind of thing. It doesn't handle e-commerce.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back