I am looking to get into embroidery but i have questions

bizbox416

I am a small print company looking to get into the embroidery market, but i have questions:

Should i buy a new or used machine?

Which brand and model would you recommend that is low cost but has high quality and quantity output?

Are there any other things i need to be aware of when machine shopping?

Where to go to get best bang for buck?

Find a good supplier and build your business before you buy. The embroidery market, much like the printing market has been usurped by internet conglomerates and it will be very hard for you to compete. Adding a new service and hoping the work will come is a field of dreams. Be careful.

But in direct answer to your question, get a used machine. They’re all about the same in capabilities and no single manufacturer is much different from the next, Happy, Brother, Melco, etc.

Find a good supplier and build your business before you buy. The embroidery market, much like the printing market has been usurped by internet conglomerates and it will be very hard for you to compete. Adding a new service and hoping the work will come is a field of dreams. Be careful.

But in direct answer to your question, get a used machine. They’re all about the same in capabilities and no single manufacturer is much different from the next, Happy, Brother, Melco, etc.

Do you know of any good companies to outsource to in the meantime to handle the client load I have for embroidery?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back