i am not looking for a job just work ?

Johnboy

freelance printer for 15yrs and now employed working on roland 300 series 5col..
looking for about two weeks working holiday in maybe Canada America not sure really..

if anyone is interested feel free to contact me...
very familiar with gto presses and roland 300...have worked on many other
presses but as it is only a short time with these machines i am instantly productive and
need no reminding...

of course i would not be free but i would find it very interesting seeing how other companies work and also meet new people in the trade..money is not really that important just a bit to finance the hols..

regards John...
Germany..

p.s. i speak fluent German and English...

Hi - Would you like to come to New Delhi, India?

freelance printer for 15yrs and now employed working on roland 300 series 5col..
looking for about two weeks working holiday in maybe Canada America not sure really..

if anyone is interested feel free to contact me...
very familiar with gto presses and roland 300...have worked on many other
presses but as it is only a short time with these machines i am instantly productive and
need no reminding...

of course i would not be free but i would find it very interesting seeing how other companies work and also meet new people in the trade..money is not really that important just a bit to finance the hols..

regards John...
Germany..

p.s. i speak fluent German and English...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back