Imposition proofing paper

Sev

We have an AgfaJet Sherpa 2 inkjet proofer that we use for our imposition proofs. This is not for color contract proofs since the quality is quite low. It is just to show the final imposed proof, folded and cut. Currently we are using Accent Opaque paper for our imposition proofs. The quality is quite low. I would like to see what other print shops are using for this kind of proofing. Agfa has a paper for the Sherpa, but it is very expensive, so we are looking for alternatives that are not expensive, but perhaps better than the Accent we are using. Any help and ideas on this is most appreciated.

-Sev

I use Ink Jet proofing paper from The Cartolith Group it's been awhile since I look at the price but when I found it it was priced much better than the Agfa proofing paper and it has worked quite well for me on my Sherpa 2i it's still going strong after 10+ years and I have used this paper for 5+ years. I didn't even know Agfa still sold paper for this machine!

-Dan

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back