Impressia #10 envelope registration

banjoman

I'm having issues with skewed #10 envelopes and registration is up and down a lot. I just printed 500 #9 returns and it registered perfect, I mean it was spot on all the way and straight? So why can't I get the #10s to print the same?

I fixed this by taping a piece of chipboard on the feeder with a penny taped to it, been perfect since last post.

It is funny to see digital presses starting to act like old offset duplicator presses. I remember our Multi 1250's with paper clips and rubber bands to help with feeding and other issues.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but do you have your paper weight set correctly? We had a lot of problems with crooked and jumping prints at first. Turned out it was because our "trainer" told us we could run regular envelopes on the light setting to get them done faster. That was the problem.

I was feeding them wrong, once I put flap up and to rear I don't have any issues. Setting is on envelope.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back