Impressia Photo conductor units

Kyle Arn

Hello this is Kyle from Alphagraphics BCS. I have a Xante Impressia. The supply list told me I needed to replace the photo conductor unit for both black and color. I called Xante about it they said that I needed to replace all the drums because a photo conductor unit is the same as a drum. So I replaced all the drums does anyone know if i have to reset the machine that way it knows I replaced them or will it reset automatically? Thanks in advance.

Do you get any changes in Quality overtime? How do you know when it just wont print anymore is there an actual message that comes up?

It tells you on the printer screen to replace it. I haven't noticed any changed in quality. There may be a screen in the menu that tells you the drum life left that I haven't found. If so, you may want to keep an eye out when a drum is getting up there in age just in case.
Of course, there are times when you have to replace one early just because. I've had to do that on other machines.

I keep a eye on mine via a web browser, I just put in the ip and can see all the info.

Yes but the real question is this. The meters only show me Colour and black. Is there a way I can tell for each individual drum?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back