Installation of CP 2000

sepivip

Dear Friends, My IPC of Speedmaster 52 is going to die. I'm going to change it with other PC, and want to test it. I purchased New pc wih Windows 4.0 workstation installed, and want to install CP 2000 software on it. My question is: Is It possible? and if so, I think there are lots of configuration tricks I need to know starting from PC name ending with network settings. If anyone has the step by step or just manual, how to install the CP 2000 on PC will be great. Please share your ideas with me...

FYI I asked quotation to heidelberg for the new IPC (which's configuration is less than 30 USD I think) and got quote today... its 8700 EUR. I think this is nonsense...

While I understand why and know what you are trying to do is logically possible it is likely going to be very hard to achieve (for good reason). Good luck getting it to work. I couldn't even get them to give me credentials to access file shares on a machine we own outright when I wanted to interface third party software.

Your best bet is to acquire a software product that will image the drive of the existing computer and then apply that same image to the hard drive of the new computer. There will be windows hardware profile issues to deal with as the CP2000 runs on a very much legacy version of the Microsoft Windows operating system but these hardware profile issues should be able to be overcome with diligence.

We just had a dead display and wanted to control it with mouse and keyboard, but usb was not supported. So eventually we used an old ps2 splitter for mouse and keyboard and that did work. But on my quest trying to make usb work again i found out the system is totally locked. Our version runs on WindowsXP embedded and you cant change anything without admin pass which you don't have. Like chevalier said make an image of the hard drive and see what you can do.

you guys beware if contact with dr ing ernesto cuadra [[email protected]] in Nicaragua, he will show you a big data of Heidelberg and offer a small amount to buy it but finally he will give you only a small data. To make you sure if he will transfer to you a big data then he will ask you to wait till the internet speed is good then he will transfer you the file, at the end he only give you 102MB data, not the big data he show in the beginning, and there is no manual how to repair Cp2000, how to replace the harddisk, how to install the Windows NT and the system software and what is the password and user name, nothing at all.

That's why he was banned. His new way of getting money is that he sends emails to people that he has lost his wallet and everything in a foreign country and he needs 2000 Euros urgently that he will pay you back when he reaches back to his hometown.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back