IntelliPDF Bates Pro

Nkazy

I'm in the process of upgrading my computer to windows 11 and running 64-bit Adobe Acrobat. The only plug-in that I can't get to work in 64-bit is IntelliPDF Bates Pro. What programs are you using to stamp PDFs for page numbering and adding headers and footers? Why we like IntelliPDF Bates Pro... 1) Multiple elements/locations per stamp 2) Can save stamp to use again.

Thanks

Last edited:
If the plugin is also 64bit (or even if it isn't), try this: in Acrobat, go to Preferences > Security (Enhanced), disable the Enable Enhanced Security checkbox (it may have the a slightly different name), close Acrobat, and re-open it. Does the plugin work now?

Best regards,
Jon

Last edited:
If the plugin is also 64bit (or even if it isn't), try this: in Acrobat, go to Preferences > Security (Enhanced), disable the Enable Enhanced Security checkbox (it may have the a slightly different name), close Acrobat, and re-open it. Does the plugin work now?

Best regards,
Jon
Unfortunately, it was a no go. Right now I have found a copy of 32-bit Acrobat to run, but would like to get this plug-in to work so I can upgrade to 64-bit.

Sorry that it did not help. I only recommended it because it's how I got Acrobat to recognize a 3rd party plugin on my setup.

As an IntelliPDF Curves customer, I tried going to their website but it was blank. Makes me wonder if they are still in business.

Best regards,
pd

Quite Imposing has a fairly comprehensive (to me at least) way to stamp PDF pages. To meet your needs, you could build a savable "Sequence" that has multiple stamp ("Stick On" in their lingo) commands.

Quite Imposing has a fairly comprehensive (to me at least) way to stamp PDF pages. To meet your needs, you could build a savable "Sequence" that has multiple stamp ("Stick On" in their lingo) commands.
We have Quite Imposing licensing, so I'll look into that. Thank you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back