Are you using Adobe Bridge yet?

Probably NOT, because you just haven’t taken
time from daily tasks to learn it.

Here is the perfect opportunity to take a little time out
and learn about the great aspects of managing images via
Adobe Bridge in CS3.

Get everyone in your shop to join IPA for a 3-part webinar
starting this Wednesday, September 26, and continuing on
the next two Wednesdays for one hour each session.
Our applications guru, Steve Werner, is the best and you’ll
quickly learn all about managing the "Bridge".

Got to www.ipa.org/bridge for more info and to register.

Be sure to enter FORUM as a special purchase code to
get a 10% discount.

Any questions, give me a call or e-mail….

Dave Haradon
IPA Webinar Producer
Phone: 610-869-9900
e-mail: [email protected]

Re: IPA Adobe "Bridge" Webinar - This Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2 pm Eastern

Cory,

Is there a way to block sales marketing like this from appearing on this forum or IPA is paying money to WTT for that?

IPA and Print Planet are longstanding partners. This should have been posted as a news item, and has now been moved. The Adobe forum should be about adobe related issues and solutions.

The partnership between IPA and PrintPlanet is about helping each other. We do not get paid for the partnership.

I would not complain if this was free webinar...

Thanks for your thoughts about the IPA webinar posting on this forum.

Just for info, all IPA webinars are "paid" programs. This means we hire the BEST presenters possible for the particular subject matter. This, in turn, assures non-commercial, factual and objective content not influenced by any suppliers or other outside parties. Admittedly, I am a little biased, but I personally find most "free" webinars (especially those of a technical nature) to be mediocre in content (at best), usually containing only what a supplier or other 3rd party wants you to hear (i.e. usually a true commercial) and lacking the core in-depth content that users want to hear.

IPA members and non-members continue to numerically rate our webinars as the highest in the printing and graphics communication industry. They also tell us that they would rather pay a fee for outstanding content that is relevant and will help their business be more successful versus taking up their people’s time sitting through FREE programs of mediocre or mere “overview” content.

Lastly, we enjoy have enjoyed working with WTT (formerly Printplanet) on these forums and webinars and support our mutual efforts for the betterment of the graphic communications industry. Leaders do business with leaders and it’s industry leaders that attend our mutual programs, like these webinars.

Thanks again for your feedback and I welcome you to any of the IPA webinars (LIVE or recorded) so you can judge for yourself.

Dave Haradon

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back