IQconnect-Prinergy

Magnus59

Is anybody using IQconnect-Prinergy to trigger RBA events using the XML from PrintIQ
I have been asked to evaluate whether this module is worth purchasing
We switched to PrintIQ earlier this year, the knowledge base article on the Prinergy connection doesn't give much in the way of real world examples
I already have significant automation in Prinergy that I have been building over the last 10 years.

Thanks in advance for any feedback

I'm in the process of integrating locally hosted greenfield installs of printIQ and RBA. We have the IQconnect – API module but not the IQconnect – Automate module with Switch. It's early days and I don't have access to anything on the printIQ side other than exported XML but it looks to me like custom elements of our printIQ implementation do not follow the object model that the core features do, making the data transfer from printIQ to RBA a lot harder than it needs to be. As for is it worth it? Too early to call and I don't know the financials. I think what you get out of it ultimately depends on the quality of information put into it. I would love to see some XML output from your printIQ install or anyone else’s who is kind enough to share.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back