|Job Title: Digital Printing Manager||Reports to: Head of Operations|
|Location: Hyde Park, MA||FLSA Status: Exempt|
|Department: Operations||Employment type: Full-time|
Manage ISlide’s digital printing processes to produce the highest quality prints on products, produce orders efficiently, and continuously improve processes to aid in ISlide’s operational growth.
- Lead development and maintenance of art and print production system, including identifying areas for improvement, leading development projects with the software, and evaluating possible alternatives
- Plan and monitor the day to day management of printing departments to ensure orders are being produced on time at a high level of quality
- Continuously improve production processes used by digital printing teams
- Take ownership of machine performance and lead development projects to improve technology used at ISlide
- Primary communication point for production between printing, art, and shipping departments
- Maintain printing data, consistently evaluate KPIs of employees, and make adjustments to improve results
- Train employees on current and new processes of print production system
- Complete daily maintenance of print production system
- Frequently meet with current printer vendors to maximize capabilities of equipment
- Learn print production processes and be able to step in if needed
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Adheres to OSHA guidelines.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
Additional Position Responsibilities:
Additional responsibilities will be assigned based on business needs.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of digital printing experience preferred
- At least 2 years of management experience preferred
- Proven knowledge and skills in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of digital printing machine upkeep and maintenance
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Strict attention to detail
- Team player, strong work ethic, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills in English; including listening, speaking, writing
- Maintain a positive, solutions focused attitude with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to use good judgement and keep client information confidential
- Deliver consistent excellent customer service to internal customers, colleagues and management
Working Environment and Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Environment:
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Occasionally sitting at a computer
- Reaching, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Industry hazards – occasional exposure to toxic ink and other chemicals
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and complexity of the work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification, and do not represent an exhaustive list of all tasks, duties, and responsibilities required of personnel assigned to this position.