KM C4070

Evening all!

looking at upgrading our ageing Xerox to an all singing all dancing 4070.

What cost and click price is achievable from UK dealers?

Thanks

I would highly recommend IBS of Henley, our longstanding dealer whom we bought our C4080 from last month. Pricing via the dealer channel will always be a bespoke, personalised thing, based on the overall picture (we have three machines via IBS) and volume.

We researched the Direct channel and another dealer before deciding and IBS clearly came out on top.
What kind of click cost are you getting?

I’m getting quotes of circa 2.6p which although is better than our current Xerox deal doesn’t seem amazing!

I would imagine we would use approx 120,000 click per annum (colour) based on historical usage.

I’m not going to quote our CPC, that wouldn’t be fair on the dealer, but the important thing to remember is not all CPCs are equal.

The Direct channel quoted us CPCs initially slightly less than what we agreed with IBS. However these were subject to an annual increase “not exceeding 5%”. In year two we would have been paying slightly more and by year five loads more. Whereas we have a fixed CPC for five years.

Also, check that there are no % toner coverage penalties and that one click is irrespective of size up to SRA3.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back