KM C6501 Registration

pacart

We just started noticing the color not registering properly. We have the external fiery rip. Im not sure if there is something we can do about this or if we should call the tech, but it really makes the text look a tad blurry.

So on a cmyk build of reflex blue, i am seeing the magenta peek out a little, and on this pukey greenish yellow color we ran the other day, the black was peeking out.

Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.

I think you should call the tech. After all, that is why you are paying the click charges. Don't be shy about using them

On your device there is a touch button on the screen called adjustment, click this. Under that tab is I believe Machine adjustment, in which you will find belt adjustment, registration adjustment, gamut adjustment etc....click on registration adjustment and once highlighted exit out of the menu, your machine should say adjusting please wait...if you have done this correctly. After the machine adjusts run a piece of paper or two, see if the results are better.

Color registration can move on all machines and adjustment procedures are there for the user to enable to get these machines back in spec.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back