Km ic-408

Hi,

I recently purchased Develop 6501 (KM6501) with IC408 Fiery Rip, the spec on this controller is Celeron CPU, 512mb RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, however the fiery rip I was supplied with the machine shows 196mb RAM, 60GB Hard Drive and shows X3eTY2 family.

Can anyone advise me as to the fiery rip I did get, and how it differs from the IC408.

Any suggestions, comments much appreciated.

Hi,

I recently purchased Develop 6501 (KM6501) with IC408 Fiery Rip, the spec on this controller is Celeron CPU, 512mb RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, however the fiery rip I was supplied with the machine shows 196mb RAM, 60GB Hard Drive and shows X3eTY2 family.

Can anyone advise me as to the fiery rip I did get, and how it differs from the IC408.

Any suggestions, comments much appreciated.

You DID get the ic-408.

What you are seeing is the available memory and disk space.
It is not giving you the full amount as it is not a system status type notification but more what the Fiery has available for usage.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back