Kodak Magnus 800 air filter source needed

Whitaker

Hello:

We have a Kodak Magnus 800 that has an external air filter, part no. 57-8792D-B.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these filters? I looked on the Kodak web site, but I couldn't find it; they may require a service agreement... I'm not sure.

I don't need it yet, but we've had this machine for a while now and I would like to have one on the shelf.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike

Thanks Vald, I did google and contacted the guy that you're linking to. He has used filters...
I don't know any other language, so China is out, BUT, I like your idea on modifying the filter to take an aftermarket filter! I'll look into that, thanks!

You are welcome.
Russian Magnus rework looked like a little bit barky job (piece of plywood, 3 long bolts and rubber foam around to seal the slots) but works great.
They used low profile (4" height) round shape air filter.
Unfortunately I did not have any contact with them since 2011.
I think any vacuum cleaner air filter will work the same way with a good final result.
Just turn on your imagine and create some simple solution how to keep the filter to be fixed properly.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Filter in stock

Filter in stock

I just ordered one from Kodak 800-472-2727 (option #1). Pricey $330.00. Ebay has one at $150.00 if your want to go that route.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back