Kodak Prinergy EVO 5.1.6.11

mmshj

Hi

I have Kodak Prinergy EVO 5.1.6.11.22

with Emulator & full license

(Prpes 6.x, Pandra 3.x, ColorFlow Pro, Staccato"10~70",Maxtone CX & IS, Direct print & 1Bit Tiff, printlink, ... )

it's work 100%

if any one need that contact me plz

best regards.
mmshj

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    511.8 KB · Views: 978
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    460.1 KB · Views: 763
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    460.5 KB · Views: 869
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    410 KB · Views: 992
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    443.2 KB · Views: 1,166

AFAIK CX screening was shown (e.g. at Drupa and at customer events) - but never released as a product. Maxtone always allowed the customer to configure the min and max dot sizes but "CX" would have extended that capability to FM. So Kodak was going to have had a unified screening suite: Maxtone for AM and Staccato for FM - both being customer configurable - hence the "CX" designation would be appended to both. But as I said, AFAIK, that did not happen which is why the "CX" designation is not included in the Maxtone product info.

best, gordo

best, gordo

Maxtone Cx Screening released in Kodak Prinergy Evo 5.1.6.11
maxtone screening like hybrid.
but in AM screening and it use on termoflex

Yeah, it's just a naming change not a technology change or introduction.
The CX means configurable.
Maxtone was always configurable. It is the basic Creo/Kodak AM screening (Creosettes, Cadence, etc (different names same AM screening product) with the ability for the customer to configure the minimum dot size. So, the names Creosettes, Cadence, etc. was to become Maxtone CX. I.e. dial the option one way and it's basic AM screening. Dial the option another way and you change the minimum dot size.
Put another way:
Old names - Creosettes and Maxtone.
New name - Maxtone CX
But I didn't think that Kodak had actually changed the Maxtone name to Maxtone CX - there web site does not show this name change (is your Maxtone is actually named Maxtone CX in EVO?). Remember it's just a name change to unify the screening names.

thx, gordo

I'm interesting for, please send info...

Hi

(Prpes 6.x, Pandra 3.x, ColorFlow Pro, Staccato"10~70",Maxtone CX & IS, Direct print & 1Bit Tiff, printlink, ... )

it's work 100%

best regards.
mmshj

Hi

it's work 100%

best regards.
mmshj

Could you please send me file crack? I used only to learn
Thank you very much!

Hi,
I need the software Kodak Prinergy EVO 5.xx. Only the cd installer. I have a dongle with full license. The server PowerEdge faied and i need install this software but the cd installer became lost.

Regards

Eduardo

Just a note to someone who buys a Kodak Prinergy system.......
You will have to use it as is or pay a heavy license fee ask me how I know!

it's 1500 EURO for full license of KODAK PRINERGY EVO 5.1.6.11
stacato 10 micron, am 800 lpi, VLF size ....
and external software like preps ,colorflow pro, pandora ....

that no need dongle and protected with emulator

That you offer to me. How much does it cost? -
Please, send info for me about Prinergy 5.1.6.11

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back