Konica Minolta 6000 resources and/or tips

ErnieLail

Just signed a lease on a new KM 6000, just wondering if any of you guys could suggest any good resources or tips for operation.

A great machine, all things considered - quality vs budget, durability & support.
There have been more than a couple of threads where people do not get the same level of service from particular vendors. We feel fortunate to have bought directly from a vendor who is now KM.
I have peers whose machines are down for periods I would consider excessive and/or did not receive calibration equipment or training. You might want to check into that.

Learn the tray features; alignment and stock types. Personally, I RIP once and work in Command Worksation pretty much; archiving jobs which repeat

yeah they are, but i've found that more often than not, operators tend to know more about machines than trainers do.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back