Konica minolta bizhub press c8000 - 2 years old

Yookaroo

Digital Edge Print & Media Services Ltd, located in Mississauga, Ontario, is selling 1 - Konica Minolta Bizhub Press C8000 it was purchased brand new from Konica Minolta Dec 30/2010. We need to sell it in order to make room here.

This is one exceptional unit at a great price. This unit has only 1,066,508 total clicks. It's installed here at 3615 Laird Road, Unit 5, Mississauga, ON - L5L 5Z8. Please call Jennifer Meo at 905-829-8900 and press #2 for Accounting. As for delivery and set-up this will be discussed with serious inquirers only.

High image quality and definition nearly equal to offset printers, achieved with the further advanced
S.E.A.D. II image processing technology
Outstanding image retention and stability through the pursuit of consistently beautiful quality from the first print to the last
More business opportunities with enhanced media handling
High productivity to meet short runs with ease
High reliability and durability for professional confidence
High performance, productivity and added value with various in-line post-processing finishing options

This machine comes with

ALL THIS LISTED BELOW

1 - EF-101 SECOND FUSING UNIT
1 - RU-508 RELAY UNIT
1 - GB X 2 (2GB) TOTAL UPGRADE
1 - HM-101 PAPER HUMIDIFIER
1 - HT-506 PAPER HEATER/DEHUMIDIFIER
1 - OR-101 ORU MOTHER BOARD
1 - UK-102 UPGRADE - USB DONGLE
1 - IC-306 EFI FIERY PRINT CONTROLLER
1 - LS-505 LARGE CAPACITY STACKER
1 - LC-501 LARGE CAPACITY CARD
1 - ES-1000 SPECTROPHOTOMETER
1 - STATUS INDICATOR LIGHT
1 - ESP POWER FILTER

No problems at all with the machine feel free to come see it running, we are going to a completely Xerox shop and this was in the way of that.

Asking $85,000

I am not sure if you know this or not, but you can buy a Brand NEW machine for this price!

I think the Printer will sell faster if you put a more realistic price
Just an advice

I am not sure if you know this or not, but you can buy a Brand NEW machine for this price!

I think the Printer will sell faster if you put a more realistic price
Just an advice

I wasnt aware we paid $150k new for it January 2011, I will check into pricing not sure if its because of options we had or the markets dropped that drastically. If thats whats happened I will lower the price I want the space back on my floor.

Thanks

I wasnt aware we paid $150k new for it January 2011, I will check into pricing not sure if its because of options we had or the markets dropped that drastically. If thats whats happened I will lower the price I want the space back on my floor.

Thanks

I was once a guinea pig for Minolta too... NOT a fun company to deal with

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back