Konica Minolta has introduced a new line of color digital production presses: the AccurioPress C4080 Series—all-in-one print factory—replacing the C3080 series—a light production press that debuted in March 2018. The C4080 Series also includes the C4070 & C4065 models.
- The AccurioPress C4080 Series has the TU-510 Inline Trimmer Unit, which produces finished output with inline slitting, trimming and additional options for inline creasing—valley & mountain crease—business cards, postcard cutting and perforation (vertical and horizontal). A TU-510 option delivers fully trimmed & creased, long sheets of up to 51".
- The IM-101 external media detection sensor is an optional sensor for measuring and identifying correct media settings.
- The TU-510, IM-101 and IQ-501 fully automated, closed-loop quality management tools, provide customers with the ability to produce fully-finished, high-quality, ready to be boxed output, quickly and easily with semi-skilled operators.
- The IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimizer performs automatic density correction and front-to-back registration prior to printing.
- Image quality resolution: 3600 (equivalent) x2400 dpi.
- Envelope printing using the standard fuser at half-speed, or full-speed with an optional, dedicated envelope fuser.
- Media versatility up to 360 gsm.
- The C4080, C4070 and C4065 presses print at 80, 70, and 65 ppm respectively, and offer 2-sided printing on sheets up to 34” long