Large Scale Printing Companies List

Birliban

Hy Everybody

Do u mind sharing your experience with large scale printing companies. I'd like to make some good quality/budget large scale printing and I was wondering if you have any recommendations.
I live in New York City if you also know any local shops

Thank you!!!!

Re: Large Scale Printing Companies List

Hey
I am printing an old photo from the 80s. So it's a color photo with full scale of colors. I have retouched it a bit and scanned it in 600dpi res.

Hey
Thank you for the reply. I'll deffinately look at the links you posted. Any other suggestions from anybody? I love to discover small businesses in the industry in forums like that. I just needed some stencils done and I found this guy in Cali who did some great work for me for an incredible price. Anybody here in the large scale printing business let me know

Here is the answer of your question by the way
I am printing an old photo from the 80s. So it's a color photo with full scale of colors. I have retouched it a bit and scanned it in 600dpi res. I haven't decided how big I wanted yet I guess this would definately be decided by the price. Ideally I'd love the person on the photo to be at least real size but i can go more or less depending on the quote

Ah, by "large scale" I thought you meant quantity but now I see you mean physical size.
Look up "large format printing" or "large format ink-jet".
Most sign shops that do vehicle graphics (wraps) can print out large prints up (sometimes up to 6 ft wide and over 100-ft long) on paper, vinyl and even canvas.

Hi Nikolay ,
I saw your question. I'm originally from your area and now in Rochester, NY. We are a large Commercial Printing company. I know there are ways we can be of value and service to you. If I can be of any assistance to you my number is 585-341-3100 x 164 and we can help you in any way.

Thanks
Bill

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back