Laser Safe Envelopes

Happyprinter

Does anyone have a good supplier in the U.S. for laser safe security#10 window envelopes. We've been using Xpedx but are getting taken to the cleaners as far as pricing. Thanks.

We've been using the Printmaster Digital Window Envelope. However we get it from a local vendor that is in the northwest.

I used the Print Master envelopes, but with the side-seam they did not work well in my Neopost inserting machine. I now have a custom order done 10 cases at a time from WPC Solutions, they take the non side seam window envelopes and insert the digital window, cost is not significantly different. I was using Digi clear envelopes from Western States but they changed the design so that it would not work in the inserter at all. I print on a Oki C9650. These are not security envelope, as you are looking for but thought this information might help you.

Last edited:
Try Western States Envelope. The design change did not affect our inserter. I'm surprised. What kind of inserter is it?

Neopost DS 80. I called them and was told they changed the flap design for printing on the Xante machines, and they sent me 5 different boxes with some differences to try printing and inserting and i sent them results of both and i haven't heard anything from them and that was several months ago so i just found an alternative that works well for both printing and inserting.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back