Lino 530 image position problem

donp

Hello,

I have a Lino 530, using Navigator 6. When I image a job, it prints off the film to the left and will not image beyond 24" length. The page setup is set to center the image horizontally. The media length is set to 24" and is grayed out, ie not editable. I want to print an 18 x 26 job. Job previews correctly in Roam.

I get the same results from two different applications/two different computers.

I am by no means an expert at this and any advice on where to begin to troubleshoot would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Donp

Length of Remaining Film

Length of Remaining Film

Hey Donp,

You can try to edit another Cassette (Example: Cassette 3) and assign it remaining length (Approximate length). It should work for you.

Goodluck.

Thanks and Regards,
Parth

P.S- Make sure you select new Cassette in Navigator under page layout.

Hello,

I have a Lino 530, using Navigator 6. When I image a job, it prints off the film to the left and will not image beyond 24" length. The page setup is set to center the image horizontally. The media length is set to 24" and is grayed out, ie not editable. I want to print an 18 x 26 job. Job previews correctly in Roam.

I get the same results from two different applications/two different computers.

I am by no means an expert at this and any advice on where to begin to troubleshoot would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Donp

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back