Looking for a print supplier who does padding of memo pads with a different design on each page

CliffSpielman

Hi. I'm looking for a print supplier who does padding of memo pads with a different design on each page. Currently the number of designs/pages is 50. At the moment, I print such memo pads digitally and pad them, but I'm looking to move away from production and leave it to the pros.

There are many suppliers I've come across online who do memo pads, but none who can do a different design on each page.

Digital printing is preferable due to the usual pricing models.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have a 50 page pdf ready to go?
If not, preflight includes design and proof.
I know this can certainly be done but it could get expensive.
50 pages aren't too hard to rip. Ideally 4 or 8 up on a 8.5x11 or 11x17 sheet respectively.

How many pads do you need?

Do you have any local trade printers around? I know we can fulfill this but it could get quite expensive depending on where you are located (we're in Canada, east coast).

Do you have a 50 page pdf ready to go?
If not, preflight includes design and proof.
I know this can certainly be done but it could get expensive.
50 pages aren't too hard to rip. Ideally 4 or 8 up on a 8.5x11 or 11x17 sheet respectively.

How many pads do you need?

Do you have any local trade printers around? I know we can fulfill this but it could get quite expensive depending on where you are located (we're in Canada, east coast).
I have content ready to go. I may make some changes to make the cutting in the bleed area easier for someone else. It's not an expertise thing, I just don't expect someone else to spend as much time on this as I do. There is one local printer here in Albuquerque who does some really cool padding and binding but they don't offer a different design per page.

Here are some additional specs to help you generate pricing. If you need any other info, just let me know - and thank you. I have concerns about international shipping time and costs, but it makes sense to at least get pricing and see.

Pad Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Quantity: Minimum quantity for 1st order, 100-1000 pads for subsequent orders. Depends on pricing of course.
Color: Yes
# Sides: 1
# Sheets: 50
Paper: 28# smooth is what I currently use. I'd like to stay at that weight if possible.

Take care.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back