Looking for a Supplier

Muddy

I am looking for a "Coupon" Card supplier preferably in Canada. I am a commercial printer but need to sub this part of the project out to someone who specializes in this sort of thing

These would be approximately the size of a credit card. The reverse of the card has peel off sections so that the customer can pass the card over to the service counter and they can peel an offer sticker off that relates to the service that they having on their vehicle. There would be say 8 stickers on each card and the customer would be peeling off one at a time. The card stays intact as the stickers are removed.

I hope that is an adequate explanation. Does anyone know where I can get something like this done. I have seen these many times but do not now where to go to get them done

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back