Looking for a Tab Cutter

kyprint

We have a customer that is ordering more and more tabs. Usually with little or no turn around time. We have been printing the tabs and then outsourcing the tab cutting. They are doing enough that I think it is time to look at our own machine. Anybody know of a good tab cutter that can be purchased fairly reasonable?

Thanks in advance.

Kugler has a rather large, brutish punching machine with a die specifically for punching tabs. The machine new is pretty expensive, but I do know of a nice used one available up in Michigan.

Good luck!

I guess it depends on how much volume we're talking about but we looked at a hand model several years ago for one customer. They were doing about 500 a week which didn't make sense to outsource since they wanted them same day. We never did get this piece of equipment but the price point is probably where you want to be if it's just one customer requesting them.

Guillotine to manual cutting

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back