Looking for an online design tool with vector output

Most W2P systems that I am aware of either start from a PDF template, an InDesign template or a proprietary template. The static elements can be setup as either vector or raster. The variable elements are often text, however they could also include vector or raster logos, images etc. Generally what you put in is what you get out.

Take a look at Aleyant Systems Presserio which offers a HTML5 interactive designer engine.

Stephen Marsh

Most of the web2print solutions provides an inbuilt design tool having all the features required to make an awesome design and allow the users to generate high resolution print ready PDF output. I will suggest you to look into MyPRINTCloud that features an intuitive and feature rich interface to your web store for customers to work in conjunction with thousands of templates. It is developed in HTML5 to give users maximum control. I am sure you will have the best experience with MyPRINTCloud.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back