Looking for Canon L36ei Wide Format Scanner

cbdigital

I'm looking for a Canon L36ei scanner to upgrade my existing TA-30. So far I've had zero luck with the 3 Canon dealers I've reached out to. They just want to sell me a new printer with the scanner bundled in and don't want to sell the scanner separately.

I'm looking for a Canon L36ei scanner to upgrade my existing TA-30. So far I've had zero luck with the 3 Canon dealers I've reached out to. They just want to sell me a new printer with the scanner bundled in and don't want to sell the scanner separately.
That's because Canon doesn't sell the scanner separately. Dealers have to order the printer and scanner together. The only way a dealer would be willing to do that is if they had a buyer for the printer already lined up.

I ended up ordering the scanner from B&H about three weeks ago. Four screws later and it's sitting perfectly on top of my TA-30.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back