Looking for: flatbed printer, uv varnisher, cutter/creaser -small scale

mcs_sac

I am looking for several machines on a small scale - the max size I will ever print/varnish/cut is 17 inches.

Flatbed printer - I'm printing on thick paper - approx 350 - 400gsm. I believe this is my only option for short runs.
UV Varnish - would love to have an inline option, but can't seem to find something on a small scale, so I'm looking for offline.
Cutting/creasing machine - I saw machines on my recent visit to China that were just what I need function wise and size wise, but they are in China and need to be shipped here and then I'd worry about being able to service it/learn how to use it. The closest thing I have found in the US is the Heidelberg Cylinder Press which is of course, a dinosour, anything else small scale out there with similar functionality to the Heidelberg Cylinder Press?

Do you have any small scale machine recommendations?

I'm in California.

Thanks.

Hi,

My company provides several different machines for cutting and creasing using traditional dies. We also have a manufacturer in Oklahoma so no problems for shipping.

If you want more information and to see a video of a machine in action, you can visit our website: www.lartec.com.es

A Xante can print your 17 inches and bigger on stock up to 502 gsm.

I'm not sure how small of a UV coater you are looking for but FMA, Tec lighting, Mgi, Duplo, Kompac, and Hamada have small machines for 17 inch sheets.

If you don't need die cutting and are looking to more slit and score look into a Duplo 645.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back