Looking for InDesign CS4 for Mac

kburton

I am looking for a copy of InDesign CS4 software. We had a hard drive crash and lost our only copy of it. We have 1 customer that we have to layout their files in CS4.

We have a serial number, just need the software, if anyone has a copy or a way for us to get a copy, please let me know, thanks.

cjwworld

I am looking for a copy of InDesign CS4 software. We had a hard drive crash and lost our only copy of it. We have 1 customer that we have to layout their files in CS4.

We have a serial number, just need the software, if anyone has a copy or a way for us to get a copy, please let me know, thanks.
Contact me off list. cjwworld@gmail.com

wonderings

If your purchased it from adobe.com is it not under your products to re download? Or was CS4 before they started doing this?

never mind, just looked in our account, only shows the serial number, no way to download it again. I have a disc image of the creative suite, if you have a place to upload it I can do that.

Last edited:

Automatically Autonomous Automation

Automatically Autonomous Automation
Although the autonomous car is not quite ready, a lights out print operation is something you can do right now if you have a comprehensive Print MIS (Management Information System). The advantages can put money on your bottom line. So what’s your next step? Link to Article