LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES IN SAN DIEGO AREA

appstro

I am actively pursuing a position of employment in Pre Press or Graphic Design in the San Diego area. I have 10 years experience in the printing industry and have worked in many area's of pre press. Electronic prepress, light stripping, proofing, plating, rule ups, processor and image setter maintenance, quality control and some light bindery are some of the skills I have to offer. I have worked on Mac and PC platforms and know most graphics applications. Please consider me for any openings you may have. Please PM OR EMAIL me for my resume. Thank you for your time and consideration. Minimum salary expected $20 per hour.

• Programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, Indesign, Pagemaker, Freehand, Acrobat, Corel
Draw, Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Pitstop Pro, Prinergy Evo,Preps, Full Auto Frames
• Familiar with Mac OS 9, X and PC operating systems
• Excellent management skills and experience
• Professional manner dealing with clients

Contact info:
Mike A.
Email: [email protected]
Cell: 858-213-8149

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back