Looking for printing company for unique business card printing.

Reevl

Not sure if this is the right place for this...

I am looking for something unique. I have a special design that I need printed. It is slide reveal business cards... (See images)

Can anyone help or suggest a company?

revealcardfrontclosed-1-1920x1347.jpg

revealcardBackHalfOpen-1024x718.jpg

BackOpen-1024x718.jpg

just in case anyone has issues with the images...
revealcardfrontclosed.jpg

Attachments

• BackOpen.jpg
    BackOpen.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 116
  • FrotnOpen.jpg
    FrotnOpen.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 118
  • revealcardBackHalfOpen.jpg
    revealcardBackHalfOpen.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 106
We have done something similar on 1/3 A4 size brochures, any printer should be able to do these, just need to get a custom die made up.
There are some similar ideas here:

We have done something similar on 1/3 A4 size brochures, any printer should be able to do these, just need to get a custom die made up.
There are some similar ideas here:
There is a link referenced under the video which doesn't work, this is the correct link:

The way I envision this working is there is a sleeve, the pull tab card, the opposite side card and a center card that is not seen. There will also need to be some kind of band.
The band would fit loosely around the unseen card. The pull tab and opposite side card would be affixed to the banding on opposite sides of each other. (the unseen card would separate the two revealed cards). so that when the tab is pulled the band rotates around the middle unseen card, revealing the contents of the pull tab and opposite side card. I have drawn a basic picture to help.

businesscardanimation.gif

There is a link referenced under the video which doesn't work, this is the correct link:
The new years one is definitely very similar. Any idea on what the cost would be approximately?

The new years one is definitely very similar. Any idea on what the cost would be approximately?
It would be best to get a quote from a printer local to you, or go direct to Structural Graphics as they already have the dies etc set up. We could quote on it, but exchange rates and international shipping would make our price uncompetitive.

It would be best to get a quote from a printer local to you, or go direct to Structural Graphics as they already have the dies etc set up. We could quote on it, but exchange rates and international shipping would make our price uncompetitive.
Understood.. Thank you so much. You've been a huge help.

Your design concept looks accurate. You will need highly flexible ribbon for the banding. I would also recommend that the hidden divider piece be a gatefold so that the ends are smooth and rounded for the ribbon to slide easily, not a cut edge. Find someone with a digital die cutter so that you can easily make adjustments as needed.. If I was doing it, I would probably opt for a finger cut out on the card rather than a tab sticking out.

Your design concept looks accurate. You will need highly flexible ribbon for the banding. I would also recommend that the hidden divider piece be a gatefold so that the ends are smooth and rounded for the ribbon to slide easily, not a cut edge. Find someone with a digital die cutter so that you can easily make adjustments as needed.. If I was doing it, I would probably opt for a finger cut out on the card rather than a tab sticking out.
Thank you. Great advice, I appreciate it.

I'd once taken apart a card like that and from memory I believe the inside and fixed pivot point wer laminated to make the inside slippery and smooth!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back