Looking for suggestions on printers for color proofs and mid-size producton

mcallister

Hi guys.

I'm looking for suggestions on printers for color proofs contracts and, another printer for mid-to-small size production. We are a print house and need to look for alternatives to offset in order to deal with limited quantity of prints.

Thanks.

Could use a little more info/detail - quantity range, sizes....stock....color...

Hi...

Well I wnat a printer with a quality in impressiones similar to offset. F.e. sometimes customers claim me just <100 A3 and A2 brochures. So, in offset this kinda of job increases my costs. So I'm looking for another alternative maybe laser or inkjet in wide format printers.

And also i'm looking for printers focused only for color proofs. Some people recommended me Epson gamma. but I ask you for another alternatives with a really really good quality for color proofs before offset production.

Thanks.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back