Looking for VDP app

For anti coy printing are there other software not expensive because haiyaa technologies is out of our budget. Can we make our own void anti copy by our self?

Personally I would suggest XMPie (uDirect or uMerge) - it would do everything that you needed to start with (and more) and would grow with you.

I love Fusion Pro for shorter and relatively simple runs. For longer, more complex jobs, or jobs with extensive bindery that are likely to require a lot of reprints, my workhorse is a 9-year-old version of Kodak's Darwin Pro.

I evaluated XMPie a year ago, and while I loved the product from a design standpoint, the desktop version had some serious limitations from a production perspective (e.g., no support for batch printing, no quick and simple way to reprint sequential records) and the server version runs into some big bucks.

We don't yet do a huge amount of variable, but all I have used so far is Indesign's data merge. I do photos, barcodes, QR codes and inline data. Of course I'm using the VDP master on our Fiery. I'm not sure at what level it is worth the investment in plug-ins or stand-alone software. I'm sure there are advantages, but we've been doing fine so far. Point being, maybe you already have what you need to get started and find your market. Then you will have a better sense of what software will work best for you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back