Looking for venue/event where Web Developers can connect with Printers

seely

Hello! I have been googling like mad for appropriate print industry conferences etc. that might be a good place for us to try to connect with short run digital printers... we are web application developers looking to offer standard customized printed items. I thought that print buyers conferences might be appropriate, but they seem few and far between and the exhibitors seem more geared towards corporate printing providers.

Does anyone have any suggestions on real-world events or online spots, or even appropriate terms for searching? While there are a lot of companies selling web-to-print solutions online, I have not seen much from printing companies seeking to work with web developers. It seems direct mail compainies have the right types of presses, but we are looking for companies that already have experience delivering standard printed products directly to consumers.

Thanks for any insights in advance!

Edited by: seely on Dec 17, 2007 4:23 AM

Edited by: seely on Dec 17, 2007 4:25 AM

Re: Looking for venue/event where Web Developers can connect with Printers

Hi Seely,
If you would like to call me at 585-341-3100 x164 I can assist you. We are a large Commercial Printing company with a large Digital Printing division.

Thank you
Bill

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back