Looking to buy a thermal ctp

Alexandros Gio.

Hello
I am currenty owner of a violet fujifilm ctp Luxel V-9600 with celebrant rip manager at about 18 plates per hour and at the moment i'm looking to change it with a thermal ctp. The only reason is to lower the cost of the plates. So can anyone can suggest a thermal ctp at about 20 plates per hour with low cost of support good quality and with no serius problmes ??

Thanks In Advance

The Heidelberg Suprasetter series are customizable to your exact needs for number of lasers, number of plates/hour(17 - 38pph), manual load, semi automatic and full autmation. Give it a look. Also look at the post for Suprasetter feedback list below this.

Last edited:
thermal CTP

thermal CTP

For that amount of volume I would highly recommend a Screen system with an autoloader and online processor.
I can also recommend a source for good quality rebuilt Screen systems.
Write or call me direct and let me know what size plates... 4 up or 8 up and where you are located and I'll point you in the right direction.

Have a great day!
Kim

KJSAKS Enterprises, Inc
ph... 702-561-5936
e-mail... [email protected]

dear Sir,

we buy and sell used prepress equipment (CTP and CTF). we work with AGFA, HEIDELBERG, KODAK, FUJI, SCREEN, LUSCHER and BASYSPRINT.
available in our stock :
USED CTP AGFA ACENTO IIS YEAR 2007
USED CTP SCREEN 4100 + 8600
USED CTP LUXEL V9600
and others CTP....
don't hesitate to contact me by email : [email protected].
With best regards
helene

oh,oh oh,oh,oh,oh I got something to sell you, i got something to sell you,...ohohohohoh

Everyone has the device that they are willing to sell you and a price you cant refuse...BEWARE

you have to ask a million questions and not just how much... The cost of ownership, service, parts for the device, age do I have space constraints these are just a few questions also will it fit my needs if I grow and will the workflow
grow with me...

what is the current machine the v9600 or VX9600?
what is your budget and resale value of yours?

If you need coaching or assisting I can help

Ray

Ctp fuji luxel v9600

Ctp fuji luxel v9600

Dear ray,

we can propose to you :

CTP FUJI LUXEL V9600 YEAR 2005
4 CASSETTES
2 BEAM
25 000 PLATES
PROCESSOR
STACKER
RIP CELABRA WITH PC

are you interested please ,

contact me by email : [email protected]

with best regards

helene

CTP system?

CTP system?

Who can know, what is lowest price ctp- system who working chemisty free machine?

I mean that it is chemistry free, but it not need to be very speed (Quickly) ?

Also is ctp-equipments possible that computer to plate but it is handwash ?

We have old system, negafilm to plate. It is slow and problems is very much chemical and
expensive films!

I know that is Glut&Jensen machine who do direct to plate, but it is only VINYL plate, and it is not good ?

I waiting comments?
Regards from Finland

Supplier Thermal CTP plate

Supplier Thermal CTP plate

Hello,

we are a manufacturer of offset printing plate,Main products include all sizes of positive & negative PS plate and positive thermal CTP plate & UV-CTP plate with thickness from 0.15mm to 0.40mm, annual supply ability is over 5,000,000sqm and 4 years export experience by Shanghai seaport. Our products offer quick sensitivity, long run life, good dot reproduction, stable performance competitive price, on time delivery etc.

Contact us by email: [email protected]

What`s your budget of the thermal ctp?If the money is limited,you can consider the chinese machine~Or the Screen 8600 SL,which packaging in china,so it`s cheaper than the normal screen plate~

ctp system?

ctp system?

What you think that price is abaut?

Ic Company is China who do system, is it possible buy plates of here Europa Union area ?

We want chemistry free machine because chemicals is very expensive and them add price of plates.
How can trust Company of China and they products ? Is it working only one day or two ?

I waiting reply ? And if someone is price Euro = it is very good.

Thanks and greeting from Finland. Here is almost minus --20 Celsius frost now !!

Our email is [email protected] can send prosyres.

What you think that price is abaut?

Ic Company is China who do system, is it possible buy plates of here Europa Union area ?

We want chemistry free machine because chemicals is very expensive and them add price of plates.
How can trust Company of China and they products ? Is it working only one day or two ?

I waiting reply ? And if someone is price Euro = it is very good.

Thanks and greeting from Finland. Here is almost minus --20 Celsius frost now !!

Our email is [email protected] can send prosyres.
Xingraphics do the chemical free plates in china,this kind of plate named Fit-eco,but in china rarely has company use this kind of plate.most of this product they selling aboard.
You can cantact this company for the plate details,the price would be cheaper than the euro ones,
If you want know more information or get some advise,you can contact me:[email protected]
:)I`m in china~may be can help you

Hi,

If you are looking for China plate, I can help. In long run, I believe it is cost effective to used thermal plate. But if you are looking for processless plate, I can help too.

Regards

Hello
I am currenty owner of a violet fujifilm ctp Luxel V-9600 with celebrant rip manager at about 18 plates per hour and at the moment i'm looking to change it with a thermal ctp. The only reason is to lower the cost of the plates. So can anyone can suggest a thermal ctp at about 20 plates per hour with low cost of support good quality and with no serius problmes ??

Thanks In Advance

Do you use Silver Halid or Polymer plates or is the plate has to be preheated first when going through processor or not?

Xingraphics do the chemical free plates in china,this kind of plate named Fit-eco,but in china rarely has company use this kind of plate.most of this product they selling aboard.
You can cantact this company for the plate details,the price would be cheaper than the euro ones,
If you want know more information or get some advise,you can contact me:[email protected]
:)I`m in china~may be can help you

I worked with Xingraphic Thermal Plates Fit and Fit-Eco. Included I have all their technical information, so I know the plate inside out. If you have anything new, please do not hesitate to contact me. Test me, I opened the market for them 4 years ago! ! You can discuss privatly or we can have an open discussion on this forum.Shoot!

[email protected]

Last edited:
I have some information about these plate,but they all write by chinese~
So the sharing will be useless,can you tell me what kind of information you want to konw?

looking for CTP enry level 4 up system.... please help.... brought jet plate "stupid" but ready for real system lease lease to own low intial cash outlay 25-60 plates per month right now

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back