Looking to Hire- Corpus Christi, TX

Recruiter Pat

I am working on a field service technician position with a client in Texas. I have included a brief description of the position below. If you are in the area and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send me an updated resume and the best time/number to reach you. Sharp experience is looked highly upon, but copy repair experience is a must. Thank you!

My client has been in business over 30 years, and have two locations (San Antonio, and Austin, TX).
They are a SHARP, Xerox, and Lanier Dealership.
$10 million dollar per year Dealership.
55 employees.
Both owners are very active in the company, and work alongside the Reps.
They have grown by over 100% the past two years.
Ranked by the San Antonio Business Journal, as one of the Fastest Growing companies in San Antonio, and one of the Top 50 companies to work for.

SHARP Service Technician
Corpus Christy, TX
$16-22 Per hour
Cell/Laptop provided, and mileage reimbursement
SHARP experience is very important, but copier technician experience is a must. Position will require work from home until an office is built.

Sincerely,
Recruiter Pat

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back