Lost Bid

Cory Smith

002-Lost-Bid-800.jpg

These have all been great so far. I love the idea! Just wanted to throw my personal seal of approval out there to Gordo and Cory as things like this can get a lot of views but not a lot of responses which can lead to lack of motivation because of false disinterest.

Keep it up!

Whenever I ride an elevator, my biggest fear is knowing the maintenance of it is done by the lowest bidder....

These have all been great so far. I love the idea! Just wanted to throw my personal seal of approval out there to Gordo and Cory as things like this can get a lot of views but not a lot of responses which can lead to lack of motivation because of false disinterest.

Keep it up!

Considering that my career has turned into a joke - actually several jokes - your comment and encouragement is much appreciated! :)

Thanks again, gordo

But now you get to turn those jokes into Joke-Aid! Hmmmm, that really didn't work the way I thought it was going to. Carry on! :D

Thumbs up

Thumbs up

Big thanks to you Gordo for your very funny take on the industry. Everyone needs to poke a little fun to stay sane.

J

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back